Silkie thread!

The third one down is Blue Cream/ Porcelain. Crest taping is when you have to use something i.e. tape to put crests in pony tails to let them see better without trimming with scissors. I still haven't found something that stays in the poof to hold it up by the way. I need to find some little rubber bands.

Hi guys so I know someone already offered eggs in a few months but I finally got a hen to brood so I'm hoping to find eggs maybe this week? Idc about color of the silkies as long as they are full silkie. Maybe 6-10 eggs?

The third one down is Blue Cream/ Porcelain. Crest taping is when you have to use something i.e. tape to put crests in pony tails to let them see better without trimming with scissors. I still haven't found something that stays in the poof to hold it up by the way. I need to find some little rubber bands.
I read toddler ponytail holders are the best.

:love :drool AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL

Horse mane braiding bands are ideal. They also come in various colours. :)

I havent been on here for awhile, but I had to share a couple of my favorite babies from this springs hatch. The pics don't do them justice, some of their crests are nearly as big as their tails, I see crest taping happening soon. <3 The last one is a little boy, everyone else are girls.

they are beautiful!!!! what color are they?

Got my first Silkies last week, I'm totally in love with them! :D Hopefully these girls will be fantastic broody hens for me one day! After taking these photos I took my dog clippers around their eyes because they could hardly see and kept getting lost in the yard! They're much happier now! As I'm a total newbie with Silkies, can someone advise me on what the names of my two girls colours are? :)
They are partridge and silver partridge, also sometimes called a gray

Back
Top Bottom