Silkie thread!

Patridge Roost
er? Four months old?

This is my Silkie named Sweet Heart. She is a year and half old. She truly is a sweety. I have had some people tell me she is non bearded, others say she is bearded and some say she is partically bearded (all because she doesn't seem to have a full beard.) What would all of you say?
I also would like to know if I can encourage her to go broody. If I collect a few eggs and store them for incubation then place them all back in the nest together in a nice size clutch will she sit on them?

I also have a chicken named Sweetheart! She's a lil different as she's a sultan-silkie mutt.

I have a silkie mix that has a really large crest I'm worried is stopping her from seeing and eating. She is very lethargic today and walking on her knees. No abnormal poop or breathing. her crop was empty this afternoon. I pushed vitamins and water in this morning and by this afternoon she is much better and was up for eating some scrambled eggs.

So the basis of my question is, I trimmed her poof so she could see better with scissors but I'm wondering if I should do more and how would you suggest I remove more. thanks!

I have a silkie mix that has a really large crest I'm worried is stopping her from seeing and eating. She is very lethargic today and walking on her knees. No abnormal poop or breathing. her crop was empty this afternoon. I pushed vitamins and water in this morning and by this afternoon she is much better and was up for eating some scrambled eggs.

So the basis of my question is, I trimmed her poof so she could see better with scissors but I'm wondering if I should do more and how would you suggest I remove more. thanks!

You can tie it up with a small rubber band

Back
Top Bottom