Silkie thread!

I got new splash Silkie chicks :jumpyyesterday from cackle. They sent 16 and all doing well. My first time with shipped chicks, actually my first time with any chicks I didn’t hatch myself. There are 4 serama chicks in the picture too. The seramas are a week older and still smaller than the Silkie :D
9D9B8B16-1DED-4025-8A76-04DA0CCD80A2.jpeg
4C8F37E8-DD6C-4B95-8246-FB1EB52E1D2E.jpeg

I got new splash Silkie chicks :jumpyyesterday from cackle. They sent 16 and all doing well. My first time with shipped chicks, actually my first time with any chicks I didn’t hatch myself. There are 4 serama chicks in the picture too. The seramas are a week older and still smaller than the Silkie :DView attachment 1762899View attachment 1762900
I want Seramas next I think!! They are so little!! :love

I got new splash Silkie chicks :jumpyyesterday from cackle. They sent 16 and all doing well. My first time with shipped chicks, actually my first time with any chicks I didn’t hatch myself. There are 4 serama chicks in the picture too. The seramas are a week older and still smaller than the Silkie :DView attachment 1762899View attachment 1762900

Aww what cuties, I'm glad they all arrived safely! :D

I want Seramas next I think!! They are so little!! :love
They are cute. So tiny and spunky my seramas rule the coop. Good little mother’s too. In February I had a Serama Hen hatch and raise a Silkie last month the Silkie broody hatched 13 serama chicks. Now I have 4/5 serama broodies but I’m done with chicks for the year. These were the 4 incubator chicks I hatched last weekend. All 4 fit in my hand. Is funny how their size and color can vary so much.
1D6D4F05-43C1-49F0-9835-A92E2F49CB2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom