Silkie thread!

Just took some pics of my blacks yesterday and thought I would share some of my babies
smile.png

57966_dsc04616.jpg

57966_dsc04678.jpg

57966_dsc04661.jpg

57966_dsc04742.jpg

57966_dsc04668.jpg

Cute pictures rilly ^^ and scarlett, that is going to be a gorgeous birds, very beautiful coloring I am very excited to see what it turns out to be.

I am looking for breeder quality or possibly show quality partridge silkie pullet. If you have one for sale or know of someone who does please message me
smile.png
caf.gif
Thanks!

Beautiful birds! Scarlett, that baby is gorgeous! I love her coloring! And those blacks are stunning!
So far I've hatched out 3 whites (no question there) and one little dude that looks to be buff...with a black dot on his head
hu.gif

I'm looking forward to adding some more color...black, splash...and, of course, satisfy my new bator addiction...
jumpy.gif

I just purchased a 4 month old silkie. The breeder thought it might be a pullet. She is shy & looks & acts more like a pullet to me but I understand that some roos develop late. I'm OK with pullet or Roo as I like its coloring & I just have them to spoil as pets. I am curious what you all think. Also any guesses on color? Will the color change? Thanks for your help!

29368_silkie_porcelainjpg_6.jpg

29368_silkie_porcelainjpg_5.jpg

29368_silkie_porcelainjpg_4.jpg

29368_silkie_porcelainjpg_3.jpg

29368_silkie_porcelainjpg_2.jpg

29368_silkie_porcelain.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom