Silkied Ameraucana Project

Anyone near Philly, PA want a full Silkied Ameraucana roo, or 2? I have 5 extra ones, Black split for Lavender. Free if you pick up, I'd like to see them find homes where they are appreciated.

Now offering Silkied feathered (split/full) blue and splash chicks where the blue males could be choc splits and splashes could be mauve splashes of either gender. NPIP so shipping not an issue. There are 2 full silkied splash boys, one from CatKais line and one from a ChooksChick over a Cat girl that I'm still waiting to see if he's split for choc. The boys are over splits of Chook as well as hard feather outcross. There is a mauve hen in the group. All chicks will be full silkied or certain splits.

Pm for more info please.

Last edited:
I am hatching full silkied chicks. Parents are blue roo and splash roo over splash, blue, and black girls. If you want some of these full silkied AMs please let me know. They are from Catkai and Trish in NY. I have some hatching today and tomorrow. I am NPIP and can ship. Picture is of parents.

Out crossing has helped.  They do need similar care to the silkie breed tho - feather structure and nutrition requirements. 
I treat all of my chickens the same (besides roost requirements and nestbox sizes) that includes my silkies, I can't wait to get some silkied ameraucanas this summer hopefully

If anyone is interested in eggs I have 12+ extras that will be available for tomorrows shipment. $75.00 total includes shipping.

In the pen is 3 Lavender Silkied girls and 3 Black split to Lavender Silkied girls covered by a Lavender Silkied roo. All chicks hatched will be Silkied feathered and either Lavender or Black split to Lavender.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom