Silkied Serama

Here are my babies. They hatched on March 22nd, which makes the a day short of two weeks. Such sweet babies, have them eating out of my hand. I have two white silkie chicks with them, and a newly hatched serama chick that I brought in, because two hens were pecking each others chicks. Got rid of one hen, to let just one, to keep sitting, so I don't loose anymore. Also lost one of my six, silked serama, yesterday, it went to sleep in my hand. I am glad I could give it comfort, while passing. Just to little and had been breathing funny. The rest, 5, are doing just great, here are my pictures of them. I don't have names for them, maybe you all can help me with that. Thanks, Sharon

I don't have names for them, maybe you all can help me with that. Thanks, Sharon

Gorgeous.
How many are smooth & how many are Tribbles?

No telling how their colors will turn out, except that a lot of blue will be involved,
except for that last chick. I think she may turn out a lot like Fifi.

They all look fluffy to me, what do you mean smooth??? The little one that passed was yellow too. One is more redish, but the lighting must not have shown it.

I just checked them out. Four of them are shredded, and one is smooth. Is that still a silked, or normal serama????

I ordered some of those, when I saw the post last week. This man has never sold eggs, he would just give to 4-H and his family.
Originally from Mayalsia by two men, spent 10,000.00 to 100,000.00 to bring them to the states. This guy selling them, has never breed with any other serama, just stayed with his breed for 13 years. I asked him to explain and that is what he told me. So for the first time he is selling his eggs. Use to show this birds and won many awards. Just thought I would give a bit if info on the breeder. So interesting, can't wait to get my eggs. :)
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom