Silkied Serama

I didn't know you all had started this thread.....nice! I need to get pictures of the few that I have. Pretty birds all.

frow.gif
Ruth,

Dust off your camera and jump in here.
smile.png

I only have one, Saffron. I have her daughter, a chocolate buff/wheatenish, and with a few more, I can have the silkied gene floating around in my flock, popping up where it pleases!

June I love the silkied's I got from you and once I get caught up with $ I'd like to get a few more pair, especially if you have some colors other than black :) Hope you're well!

Yes, Silkied Serama definitely need a thread of our own! Here are a few of my photos. I have promised (and promised) several people that I will take NEW photos and update my website. Well, I haven't done it yet,
smile.png
but it's on my bucket list (I promise, for real this time). I've been wrapping up end of year taxes for my business and other unpleasant stuff that I hate to do but can't put off any longer. I will have new photo's soon in the meantime here's some that are not TOO old.

June I love the silkied's I got from you and once I get caught up with $ I'd like to get a few more pair, especially if you have some colors other than black :) Hope you're well!

frow.gif
Hey Aaron,

Glad you found your way here and that you and your birds are doing well. Yes, I'm working on some REALLY NEAT new colors, and as always I have standing room only here with boxes of chicks everywhere. I will be posting some new photos soon....my new colors usually get picked off long before I am ready for them to go. Never enough time, never enough room!!
idunno.gif

Mardi Gras Chicken.....

Ha Ha....you thought it was going to be some kind of chicken recipe, didn't you!!!
lol.png
lau.gif
We need to keep this silkied thread active. Post! post! post!

May I have one of each please? Checks in the mail!
lau.gif

Yes, Silkied Serama definitely need a thread of our own! Here are a few of my photos. I have promised (and promised) several people that I will take NEW photos and update my website. Well, I haven't done it yet,
smile.png
but it's on my bucket list (I promise, for real this time). I've been wrapping up end of year taxes for my business and other unpleasant stuff that I hate to do but can't put off any longer. I will have new photo's soon in the meantime here's some that are not TOO old.

Here's one of my silkied. Please excuse the feather condition as he's been in with other cockerels and they've done a job on each others feathers. He was hatched from straight feather birds but his grandfather is a silkied. He's 7 months old and his first time out for pics since he was about 7 weeks old and was a bit frightened, so he isn't standing tall or carrying his tail up as he usually does. His weight is 14.6 oz. He really needs one of those gorgeous girls of Junes.
Lil Guy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom