SILKIED SERAMAS WORSHIP THREAD

ILoveBabySilkies

Songster
Apr 21, 2020
WPB, FL
Nothing is really pointing to cockerels right now, although with silkies and Silkie mixes they are notoriously difficult to sex.
Thank you, I just found out that I have 2 silkie roosters instead of 1 & with that i have a total of 4 & have 5 hens & still waiting to see what the mixes are

dbtcowgirl

Songster
Jun 3, 2020
I'm late to this thread but I have to say a few things, I am a "big chicken" person, never wanted anything small. That being said, I got a flock of Serama's this spring and they have some of our families favorites. It goes without saying they are frick fracking adorable, but they are also great layers of what I consider to be good sized eggs for their size, friendly and personable, great mom's, easy keepers and did I mention cute? I have honestly been won over and am a huge fan of the breed, the perfect let chicken that is still productive! Month old Serama compared to a day old BCM

Attachments

ILoveBabySilkies

Songster
Apr 21, 2020
WPB, FL
I'm late to this thread but I have to say a few things, I am a "big chicken" person, never wanted anything small. That being said, I got a flock of Serama's this spring and they have some of our families favorites. It goes without saying they are frick fracking adorable, but they are also great layers of what I consider to be good sized eggs for their size, friendly and personable, great mom's, easy keepers and did I mention cute? I have honestly been won over and am a huge fan of the breed, the perfect let chicken that is still productive! Month old Serama compared to a day old BCM
The BCM is already huge compared to the little nugget!😍

black_cat

Free Ranging
May 21, 2020
Connecticut
Such a tiny baby!!!!!!!! How large are the serama eggs?

Top Bottom