SILKIED SERAMAS WORSHIP THREAD

Pics
Beautiful babies! I have a couple of Silkie/Frizzle & they're 16 weeks old, but im having some trouble trying to figure out if I have 2 pullets or 1 of each
20200813_175308.jpg
20200810_200806.jpg
20200708_232624.jpg
20200706_204705.jpg

Can you all help me possibly?

Last edited:
Nothing is really pointing to cockerels right now, although with silkies and Silkie mixes they are notoriously difficult to sex.
Thank you, I just found out that I have 2 silkie roosters instead of 1 & with that i have a total of 4 & have 5 hens & still waiting to see what the mixes are

I'm late to this thread but I have to say a few things, I am a "big chicken" person, never wanted anything small. That being said, I got a flock of Serama's this spring and they have some of our families favorites. It goes without saying they are frick fracking adorable, but they are also great layers of what I consider to be good sized eggs for their size, friendly and personable, great mom's, easy keepers and did I mention cute? I have honestly been won over and am a huge fan of the breed, the perfect let chicken that is still productive! Month old Serama compared to a day old BCM

Attachments

• IMG_20200918_100740058.jpg
    IMG_20200918_100740058.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm late to this thread but I have to say a few things, I am a "big chicken" person, never wanted anything small. That being said, I got a flock of Serama's this spring and they have some of our families favorites. It goes without saying they are frick fracking adorable, but they are also great layers of what I consider to be good sized eggs for their size, friendly and personable, great mom's, easy keepers and did I mention cute? I have honestly been won over and am a huge fan of the breed, the perfect let chicken that is still productive! Month old Serama compared to a day old BCM
The BCM is already huge compared to the little nugget!😍

Such a tiny baby!!!!!!!! How large are the serama eggs?

Back
Top Bottom