1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

silkies in WA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by soccerguy17, May 13, 2007.

1. soccerguy17

soccerguy17 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 7, 2007
    washington
    hello all,
    im looking for some silkie chicks or adult hens no roos please. ive wanted silkies for a while but havent seen any around puyallup,WA and my dad is to afraid to have chicks shipped in the mail. im lookin for 2-6 chicks or a couple adult hens thank you for your time.

2. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

It's going to be tough. I've looked too. The closest I've found was NapaLongtails? on this board and that's over the mountains.

3. Hellebore

Hellebore Out Of The Brooder

Mar 26, 2007
    Kirkland WA
    I have seen some offered on Craig's list recently in the Seattle area. Not sure if they are still available. You can also post a "wanted" ad there for free in the pet or farm and garden section.

4. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    Yup I'm just north of Spokane. I occasionally have the opportunity to have a friend transport to the seattle area. WE are hatching now and should have additional hens available in the fall.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by