Silkies ladder and sandbox laying

Can i pick your chicken knowledge on coop! Im a bit concerned that my vent ( theres only one) isnt expelling the dust etc properly. Its a pretty big coop for 3 silkies and never smells of ammonia in the morning, always smells fresh.
i poo pick daily. Use poultry shield on the wood and DE in there mixed in to the snowflake sawdust n straw.

im sorry to ask many questions, but ive no one to ask and so this website is like a little chicken bible

Can i pick your chicken knowledge on coop! Im a bit concerned that my vent ( theres only one) isnt expelling the dust etc properly. Its a pretty big coop for 3 silkies and never smells of ammonia in the morning, always smells fresh.
i poo pick daily. Use poultry shield on the wood and DE in there mixed in to the snowflake sawdust n straw.

im sorry to ask many questions, but ive no one to ask and so this website is like a little chicken bible
What exactly is this....the active ingredient(s)?

Agrees, those tiny coops have little ventilation.

Based in UK
Here's how to add your general geographical location to your profile.
It's easy to do, and then it's always there(and we don't forget)!
1623061833873.png

What a beautiful coop! 😍

I’m still new to chicken life, but my sister isn’t! She puts the chickens in the coop for the night and shuts them in until morning. The next night she does the same. I’m not sure how many nights in a row she does this - our chicks got in the routine by the third night! Eventually it becomes habitual!

Thank you! I see some on here and they’re absolutely stunning!
Im on about my 23rd night of putting them in... lol... however, small break through last night!!!..... one had gone on all by herself n was sleeping when i came down to put them away! Clever girl. ( coincidentally shes the only one laying so far!)
They must be around 25-29 weeks old

Thank you! I see some on here and they’re absolutely stunning!
Im on about my 23rd night of putting them in... lol... however, small break through last night!!!..... one had gone on all by herself n was sleeping when i came down to put them away! Clever girl. ( coincidentally shes the only one laying so far!)
They must be around 25-29 weeks old
OMG the 23 night!! 😂 Silly chickens!

Back
Top Bottom