Silkies--One blue roo, two splash hens

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by E.M. Silkies, Jul 13, 2011.

1. E.M. Silkies

E.M. Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 7, 2010
    Georgia
    Please do not hit Buy It Now. These birds are for local pick up only as it is too hot to ship. I was intending to breed and show these birds but I will be moving soon and cannot take them with me. I hate to have to sell them as they are excellent birds but my loss is your gain.

I have three lovely silkies for sale.
    The first is a blue rooster. I will post pics later today of him. He is quite handsome. Nice feet feathering, nice dark comb, he is 1 1/2 years old. The rooster is $100

The first splash hen...Not an excellent photo, will try to get a better one. She is very cute, correct number of toes, good feet feathering, nice wings. She is kind of dirty...they have all been in an outdoor pen. She still has some filling out to do, she is 6 months old. $100
    [​IMG]

Second hen, 7 months old. Very pretty, beautiful type, great feet feathering, correct number of toes, $125
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  2. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    I PM'd you earlier today. Not sure it went through. I am interested in the second hen. About an 1.5 hour drive from you, I think.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by