Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
Well i measured, and had 3" to spare!! So the mini coop is moved into the big run! Makes me feel better too because we do have lots of predators out here.

I raked out the big girls sand and got all the pine out of the mini coop (don't want that messing up my nice neat -for the day- run 😆) and added back the sweet pdz. Oh wow.. everyone is HAPPY! Big girls are oh so curious, Elsa is attacking at the wire - as expected, Esmeralda and the little girl polish had a connection though. They both were just standing face to face nicely cooing and checking each other out! I really do believe birds of a feather stick together.

View attachment 2968053View attachment 2968054

Happy that fit and is done. Then of course, after i get everything pristine, stinker 1 and stinker 2 decide to stand on top of the mini coop so they can crap on it 🙄

View attachment 2968056
I love these photos! Hope the integration goes smoothly!❤️🤞

I love these photos! Hope the integration goes smoothly!❤️🤞
So far Esmeralda won't leave the side of their mini coop. Im happy for her, she was so lonely. The big girls all sit like perch potatoes inside the coop all day and she sits alone in the middle of the run. She seems to KNOW these are polish, its so cute.

Well, some good news! My Hail Mary worked! I have at least 3-4 people asking about the two roos I need to rehome. The lady who wants them for therapy pets messaged again.... She works for a nursing home. Not sure if she wants them as therapy pets for the nursing home or somewhere else. She was supposed to call me this morning but hasn't. I'm giving her another hour and a half before they go to the next person in line...

Well, some good news! My Hail Mary worked! I have at least 3-4 people asking about the two roos I need to rehome. The lady who wants them for therapy pets messaged again.... She works for a nursing home. Not sure if she wants them as therapy pets for the nursing home or somewhere else. She was supposed to call me this morning but hasn't. I'm giving her another hour and a half before they go to the next person in line...
How awesome!! Yes, move onto the next.. you don't want them finding another roo!!

Back
Top Bottom