Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 781 95.9%
  • ^

Votes: 94 11.5%

• Total voters
Picked up some silkies today!!!! Of course they’re SR...

Before we had two silkies. One passed away last year. The other was getting picked on by the other chickens in the flock. This is Mochi (the current chicken in the resident flock) View attachment 2669336

And then the three chicks!
The black one:View attachment 2669339
The red or Partridge one (hard for me to tell)
View attachment 2669340
And then a blue one! View attachment 2669341
They’re so tiny!
Mochi and your three tiny babies are gorgeous 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Picked up some silkies today!!!! Of course they’re SR...

Before we had two silkies. One passed away last year. The other was getting picked on by the other chickens in the flock. This is Mochi (the current chicken in the resident flock) View attachment 2669336

And then the three chicks!
The black one:View attachment 2669339
The red or Partridge one (hard for me to tell)
View attachment 2669340
And then a blue one! View attachment 2669341
They’re so tiny!
Congrats on the new babies! Mochi is beautiful. 🥰

...ok so there are still 25 % :bow
Oh no...Bambi 😰🙏
I hope so much they are girls and you can keep them :hugs
Well i found someone who has, can you believe it, one polish and one frizzle bantam.. and 8 regular sized chickens. She can keep them either way and needs friends for her little ones, so im going to give them to her. Can't have one lonely chick anyhow. Feeling ok and positive about it though, whats the luck that someone has the same couple I do??

Well i found someone who has, can you believe it, one polish and one frizzle bantam.. and 8 regular sized chickens. She can keep them either way and needs friends for her little ones, so im going to give them to her. Can't have one lonely chick anyhow. Feeling ok and positive about it though, whats the luck that someone has the same couple I do??
Can you wait to give them to her until you are certain? Give it a few more weeks, maybe? 😊

Back
Top Bottom