Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
Yes!! Minnie is my Mathilda! I'm ok with her wanting to be in charge, but i want her to be a nice rooster in charge! I'm not sure how else feels.. i did try to get a pic of her new favorite spot, under the coop ramp, where only she can fit! She's a smart girl. She's gets first dibs on food too, because I've stopped adding a dog bowl and only keep the feeder full. Of course, as a cochin, she just wants food! So she eats from the feeder before the D'uccles finally give up their hope for a dog bowl.. this is why i don't need tv 📺

I stopped picking up and hanging with the chickies on Thursday, which helped, i didn't feel sad when the day came. But ive learned with other chicks, there's no guarantee they'd end up as tame and friendly as my current big girls. So I'm just going to spoil these instead.
Yes one definitely doesn't need tv with chickens 😄🥰
Minnie and Elsa sound precious :love

Do you have a picture from your little Pickles?
Did Pippin's new eggs arrive yet?
20210517_175948_HDR.jpg
20210517_175955_HDR.jpg
20210517_180036_HDR.jpg
Here is pickles and his leakage!
He also has some shiny blue feathers underneath his leakage that I couldn't get a pic of!

Pickles is so hilarious (and naughty!!!) I was eating my Mini Muffin, he was watching so I gave him a little piece.
Then he suddenly pulled the wrapper off of the cake and ran off!!!! I had to catch him to get it back. He did it multiple times... THEN HIS SIBLINGS LEARNED FROM HIM!!! Blue and kiwi did the same!
Never eating Mini Muffins around them again!

Pickles is so hilarious (and naughty!!!) I was eating my Mini Muffin, he was watching so I gave him a little piece.
Then he suddenly pulled the wrapper off of the cake and ran off!!!! I had to catch him to get it back. He did it multiple times... THEN HIS SIBLINGS LEARNED FROM HIM!!! Blue and kiwi did the same!
Never eating Mini Muffins around them again!
That's funny!! I can totally see them do the raptor run w the paper! I had to stop eating when the D'uccles are out, they would fly up to my plate and start grabbing food too! Little piglets!! 🐽

Back
Top Bottom