silkies

soccerstar259

In the Brooder
9 Years
Nov 28, 2010
please could people post diffrent pictures of there silkies i want to see what kind are the coolest so i can get one

Hi SoccerStar259,

Get One??? How are you going to stick to just one when you realize they are the cutest, furriest lovable things hopping around?

I had 21 to start with, got rid of some males, then I have at least 8 + 24 in the incubator, so I'm going to have many furry butts running around.

Here are some of their pics. The ones I have now outside are 3 months old so they have a lot of growing out to do still. Not sure how many in the bator will hatch, but I'm hoping they'll be beauties.

5157479544_f883c677de_o.jpg

5156870069_aaa5c180d0_o.jpg

5157478782_3bd5e7f54c_o.jpg

If you go to the Topic for Breeds, Showing etc, you'll be able to find the Official Silkie Thread, there are tonnes of beautiful photos of people's silkies there. You'll fall in love with all of them. I did. That's why I ended up ordering so many eggs to hatch out.
tongue.png

Oh, I want to mention just in case you didn't know that there is a huge difference in the beauty of silkies bought from a breeder vs. a hatchery. If you want the gorgeous silkies, you can get hatching eggs from some breeders here on BYC.

My silkies came from a hatchery, and I am happy with them. But I just wanted you to know that there is a difference in quality. One day, I'd like to buy eggs from a breeder.

Back
Top Bottom