Silkies

SilkieTime

Songster
10 Years
Mar 29, 2009
Joelton Tn.
Please do not push buy it now, just e-mail me or tell me what you want. I have a few white cockerels a few blue cockerels and a blue and splash pair. The pair is $20 and so is the larger blue cockerel that should be breeding soon. all others are $10. I am NIPI tested. here are a few pictures of the birds I have for sale.
26449_dsc03954a.jpg

26449_dsc03953a.jpg

26449_dsc03952a.jpg

26449_dsc03951a.jpg

that you for looking.

Sorry no shipping, put a wanted add up for a blue cockerel and you should find one or two. I still have all of them but someone is coming today. the last two are the pair.

No, there only about 3 mounts old, and the pair did not come from my chickens there from someone else. These two do not have beards but the wings and toes are great. You can see the little splash girl in the last picture is not beared. All of mine do so I don't want to use them. They would work good for someone doing showgirls for a real good start.

Last edited:
Do you still have the blue splash hen or the pair for sale? I live in Henry but have family in White House which is not far from you and would love a trip. If you do send me an email @[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom