silver laced wyandotte roo?

kearstin17

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 28, 2012
Grand junction
This little one is only 4 weeks but the comb has been pretty pink for the past week. I am pretty sure it is a roo but I know nothing about this breed so I want to double check on here before finding him a home. please tell me what you think. sorry pic's aren't the best. took them with my phone.

It's too early to make any final decisions, but I think you have a little man on your hands
hide.gif

wow really.... I just thought for sure since the comb and wattles were turning red that there was no way it could be anything but a roo... I will keep an eye on it then and here in a few weeks I will post some more pic's to see what all of you think. I would be blown away if this one ends up being a pullet.

wow really.... I just thought for sure since the comb and wattles were turning red that there was no way it could be anything but a roo... I will keep an eye on it then and here in a few weeks I will post some more pic's to see what all of you think. I would be blown away if this one ends up being a pullet.
There is a chance that it is a roo. At 8 weeks you should have a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom