Silver Laced Wyandotte with single comb..anyone have pics

This girl is right at 12 weeks.
100_1324.jpg

Mrs. Turbo :

Quote:
That is NOT a SLW!

hahaha Katy!!!! you are too funny.
It does look crossed but are you looking at the white chicken? That is the only one I saw the first time i looked. The other one is in the right corner.​

Duh...yes...now I can see the whole picture! So yes, I have to revise my statement....he looks like a hatchery SLW roo.

Quote:
ep.gif
OH my, my SLW comb is twice the size of that ones...but it still is all pink
fl.gif

I have to get a picture of mine up...need new batteries for the camera
barnie.gif

Quote:
It does look crossed but are you looking at the white chicken? That is the only one I saw the first time i looked. The other one is in the right corner.

Duh...yes...now I can see the whole picture! So yes, I have to revise my statement....he looks like a hatchery SLW roo.

Now that's just weird. I couldn't see it either the first time I looked. All you could see was just a little bit of beak sticking out. Now he's all there.
hu.gif

Bumping this thread back up to talk about single comb Wyandottes...what do you do with one? Breed them to the rose combed? Cull them?

Quote:
It does look crossed but are you looking at the white chicken? That is the only one I saw the first time i looked. The other one is in the right corner.

He look to have some Plymouth Rock in him. (Maybe Columbian or Penciled Rock)

Chris

Back
Top Bottom