Silver or coronation sussex??

Quote:
I think most people can understand correctly.

I read it as David meant it to be, without a problem. I think a Coronation bird, with lavender would be great! I don't care if it's a mutt or not, but a pretty Coronation bird! How about breeding a lavender with a Delaware? That was my next question. Pure bred or mutt, of course should always be disclosed to a potential buyer.

Slightly off topic, but I suppose not since the topic is originally about these birds, but the HQ videos of them on his youtube are stunning...

So, the ebay auction for 6 eggs (Coronation Sussex) is now over. Did you see it? ONLY $204. for 6 eggs.
lol.png
Gee, I hope they have 100% hatch!

Yeah I saw that, what a bargain:rolleyes: i got 9 bcm and 3 light sussex in the mail yesterday. They are patiently waiting to go into the incubator as we speak. I could have bought about 7 times that many for what the coronations cost on ebay.

That was my egg auction you are talking about on ebay. I have beautiful birds and spent a heafty sum for them, too. I bought them on Eggbid--and the auctions were high. I dont know if someone bid me up or not. Paul sent me some that I sent back because they weren't what I wanted for my flock. I kept only the very best and they matured into exquisite birds.
big_smile.png
However, you are right, there are already people trying to scam buyers. There is one on there (ebay) that has taken part of my description for her own, using a terrible picture-probably also "borrowed"-- So, I agree-you should do your homework.

Last edited:
I have light and buff sussex from greenfire farms. I bought my first light sussex from Paul in the spring of '09. I have made 3 trips to his farm to pick up my birds. The silver and the light sussex would be my choices.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom