Silver Penciled Plymouth Rock/LF - 30+ hatching eggs

Wynette

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Sep 25, 2007
Michigan
Folks, I had a customer who was to get 36+ eggs shipped otu Monday, 6/20; however, his incubator has broken, and the next person on my list is not quite ready for her eggs; thus, I am offering these 30+ hatching eggs for a super low start price so they don't go to waste.

These are my own line, which consist of birds from three breeders. They should be considered "project" birds as they do have quite a way to go before they are of show quality level. However, these are super hard to find out there. Their penciling pattern is just gorgeous, and the rooster is simply magnificent! Here are more pics:

Groupshot.jpg

Adamsoncock2yrsg.jpg

5-hen-purplelta.jpg

Adamsoncock2yrsd.jpg

2-hen-purplerta.jpg

THIS IS A PAYPAL ONLY AUCTION - PAYMENT IS DUE BY 10 A.M. EASTERN time tomorrow, Thursday, June 16. Eggs will be shipped out tomorrow by noon.

Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

Many thanks for looking!

Very pretty! I'm a sucker for this pattern as well... I love my dark brahma bantams, which the hens have virtually the same lacing
wink.png

Aarron - I know what you mean. It'sust a beautiful pattern! When they molt, I'll pick up feathers and just look closely at them in awe. It's always so interesting to think about how different the colors and patterns of feathers can be!

Back
Top Bottom