Silver Pullet Poultry eggs

Smoky73

Lyon Master
16 Years
Feb 8, 2007
Colorado
To all who are wanting eggs- I will only ship on Mondays or Tuesdays unless you specify that you are okay with them shipping on Wednesday. My eggs are a presale only, meaning if you want eggs, you need to paypal me ASAP to hold your date of shipping. I have had at least 10-15 inquiries the last two days so I have to limit the number of eggs I can sell. I only have so many hens and I do not wish to overlap orders or I will not have eggs for everyone. Of course if they slow down or quit all prepaid orders will still be filled but in the order they were set to ship will be pushed back. It takes me about 3 days to gather enough eggs to ship, so I do that on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to ship on Mondays generally. Right now, I have the following eggs to go out on these days:

Monday 2-9-09- 1 dozen white/blue being auctioned off on Eggbid.

http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1233648760

1 dozen white/blue paid for private party.

Monday 2-16-09 - 1 dozen white silkies pd.

Monday 2-23-09 - Available

Monday 3-2-09 - Available

Monday 3-9-09 - Available

Monday 3-16-09 - Available

Monday 3-23-09 - Available

I have Black Ameraucana eggs available for each week. I will not be having any buff silkies for sale.

www.silverpulletpoultry.net

As much as I hate to say this, I need to hold off taking any more orders at the moment. I am full up until the middle of next month and do not feel right taking any orders until these are shipped. I have been on the computer answering e-mails for the last two days- I never expected this kind of response.

Sorry for any inconvenience. If everyone who has not gotten to place an order would e-mail me back maybe in a month, to see where I am at, I would appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom