Silverudd's Blue

Our first pair of Silverudds Blues are 4 months old now. Do they look like they have good genes as far as what we believe Silverudds Blues are supposed to look like?

Our first pair of Silverudds Blues are 4 months old now. Do they look like they have good genes as far as what we believe Silverudds Blues are supposed to look like?

It is difficult to see their eyes and legs from the picture. Another very important point is does she lay lots of green eggs? 4 months is too early to know that, so more information is coming your way.
They look very pretty and friendly
love.gif

Here are my 3 Isbar chicks; about 7 weeks old now.

Can I get some opinions on the one's comb? It doesn't look like the pea comb the other splash has.
So I'm wondering, is it genetics or should I be worried that it was crossed with something else? Or possibly a leak from the 2nd import???

Thanks!!

Here are my 3 Isbar chicks; about 7 weeks old now.

Can I get some opinions on the one's comb? It doesn't look like the pea comb the other splash has.
So I'm wondering, is it genetics or should I be worried that it was crossed with something else? Or possibly a leak from the 2nd import???

Thanks!!
The one on the roost looks to have a straight comb. It may be a smaller comb like the later imports, but it is too early to tell. I would need a close up to comment about the others.

Back
Top Bottom