Sister Wives.. anyone watching it tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Not gonna watch it. I have enough trouble keeping my own life on track. However, I would like to know how hubby would react if his wives had other husbands.......

Quote:
its true , but no one ever talks about it. its one of those things we pretend never happened isnt it.
i think mormonism is a cult, but ive known mormons, and the polygamy isnt the problem, its there whole mormon ideal and doctrines that are scary, if you really meet an exmormon who became a christian, ask them.
i am a christian, and i know its not popular it but theres plenty of polygamy in scripture. king david, abraham , jacob, an awful lot, but i digress. and thats not the point here.

the point is that this guy is out for a quick buck! this one guy is creepy! and the women seen strange too.

Frankly, just about any religion can be called a cult using your opinions. Personally, I think people who go on the internet insulting others' religion while proclaiming themselves as Christians are "scary".

Robin'sBrood :

Nope. Told my DH that I refuse to watch a show that is going to help those people profit from their lifestyle. Just my opinion...

We share an opinion! Great minds think alike.
smile.png

one more show that I will not watch ( but I'm sure my mother will and tell me all about it
barnie.gif
)​

oh I missed it!

I have no problem with polygamy or polyamory, they are all consenting adults.

I have seen a special about this family. I remember the husband seemed like a douche and the wives did not seem all that happy. I;m sure they could have picked a better example of successful polygamy.

Quote:
I agree.. Lets all be respectful..
I was just interested in the show... it sounded interesting..
hide.gif

I dont want anyones feelings hurt...

thumbs up
Robin'sBrood :

Nope. Told my DH that I refuse to watch a show that is going to help those people profit from their lifestyle. Just my opinion...​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom