Site update issues

Quote: Seems like many pictures that were posted yesterday in forums and PM's are now missing.

-Kathy
Does that link take everyone to their OWN private message list??

Not sure about PM's as I rarely use them.......or why you posted that link saying that missing photos were there...am confused.

Seems like many pictures that were posted yesterday in forums and PM's are now missing.

-Kathy

Not sure about PM's as I rarely use them.......or why you posted that link saying that missing photos were there...am confused.

I was hoping that the people working on fixing the bugs would have permissions to view *that* PM and troubleshoot the missing photo problems. Several pictures were posted there yesterday and now they're missing. Where each picture was now says photo not available, like they were deleted, but I didn't think you could do that to photos in PM's.

-Kathy

Quote:
Seems like many pictures that were posted yesterday in forums and PM's are now missing.

-Kathy

I was hoping that the people working on fixing the bugs would have permissions to view *that* PM and troubleshoot the missing photo problems. Several pictures were posted there yesterday and now they're missing. Where each picture was now says photo not available, like they were deleted, but I didn't think you could do that to photos in PM's.

-Kathy
When I clicked on that link, it took me to MY private message list.

I think photos are stored in the same ares regardless if they are attached to a PM or a thread post.

Last edited:
STILL cannot upload photos to the site. When trying to from files on my computer I keep getting:

Some images failed to upload:
  • header.jpg - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]
You can try re-selecting them and uploading again.

Using GoogleChrome, IE10

Last edited:
STILL cannot upload photos to the site. When trying to from files on my computer I keep getting:

Some images failed to upload:
  • header.jpg - Error, param staticContentPath is not a directory! [/var/www/html/static.backyardchickens.com/pub//imgrepo]
You can try re-selecting them and uploading again.

Using GoogleChrome, IE10
I am also getting this same message when trying to upload pics from my PC

Back
Top Bottom