Sit'n on the porch

I need to start knitting again. Something to do inside when it's crappy out (whatever definition of crappy Mother Nature wants to give us that day), besides read in bed. I usually fall asleep!
Wish we were neighbors, I have a tub of yarn that needs idle hands... I have too much repair work to do on the house, I never get to my needles anymore. Hopefully this winter things will settle a little.

If you haven't already... I suggest Tunisian crochet, it has all the advantages of knitting and all the advantages of crochet. It keeps everything on one needle, so easier than picking it into the right spot like crochet, but you have the flexibility that knitting lacks (and crochet offers).

Wish we were neighbors, I have a tub of yarn that needs idle hands... I have too much repair work to do on the house, I never get to my needles anymore. Hopefully this winter things will settle a little.

If you haven't already... I suggest Tunisian crochet, it has all the advantages of knitting and all the advantages of crochet. It keeps everything on one needle, so easier than picking it into the right spot like crochet, but you have the flexibility that knitting lacks (and crochet offers).
Ooh, I will have to look that up.

image_6483441.JPG
Good Morning Tuesday

I've looked into Tunisian crochet, and I like the look. I just really like to knit.

Like you, I have gobs (gobs-gobs-gobs) of yarn. Maybe what I'll do is make a bunch of scarves and hats out of my stash of yarn, and then donate them to a local shelter. Scarves and hats are great for pick up/put down projects, they don't take a lot of yarn, and I can try out new stiches.

Back
Top Bottom