Sit'n on the porch

Good morning to everyone,
Coffees is so needed ,
dinner came out great! Oma cant count, there was 15 of us, I forgot to count me & Papa, everyone was stuffed.
The boys, holy cow, doing what boys love, wrestling, running all at high decimal hahahah, They wanted to watch Sandlot and eat their pie.
They are all going to go up to Snoqualmie and play in the snow today.

What a good Rooster I have, DD brought her puppy. She let him run the yard after they got here and Rooster had a fit! Cornelius knew it was not his dogs, he was upset at the extra humans he didn't recognize looking at him (i didnt let anyone in the coop/run),
So rooster gets a gold star for protecting the flock, 😇
I think I am going to take a VERY HOT soak today, before working on baking for

Maybe a movie today?
image_16887553.JPG

I had a raccoon attack my coop at 2am.

My dog chased it, my spouse gave it a whack with the arm of a rake (not fatal, not likely to cause real injury) he was trying to get him off the side of the covered run, it worked the raccoon fell off the side and took a moment to catch his breath before running off. I set a light outside the front door of the coop, and turned on a echo dot (one of those wifi devices connected to Alexa). And set it to read a book all night. My poor hens had to listen to a man's voice reading the complete works of George Orwell all night. (Very depressing fiction, like 1984 and Animal Farm). They will be cranky today...

Back
Top Bottom