Sitting in the pen! Thought I'd share.

Quote:
O I want eggs for sure. Why, would I remove the pile. Everyone here said I needed this now yall are saying I don't. SSSSShHHHH.

Quote:
O I want eggs for sure. Why, would I remove the pile. Everyone here said I needed this now yall are saying I don't. SSSSShHHHH.

Naaahhh, not sayin' you don't need the pile. I just know it takes some manuevering of my ol' wrists to get that egg right smack dab in the middle of their livin' room, ya know? Heck, keep the pile.......if'n the truth's known, it enhances their ambition to lay regularly. I make piles in my pens, buy got to where I do it moreso in the off-egg-layin'-season. They be luvin' it, though.......
smile.png

Quote:

Naaahhh, not sayin' you don't need the pile. I just know it takes some manuevering of my ol' wrists to get that egg right smack dab in the middle of their livin' room, ya know? Heck, keep the pile.......if'n the truth's known, it enhances their ambition to lay regularly. I make piles in my pens, buy got to where I do it moreso in the off-egg-layin'-season. They be luvin' it, though.......
smile.png

Ok, Gottcha I can deal with it. I fight my cages to get tomatoes but it's worth it. 10-4

I know the eggs are fragile but hey you loose a few its just like my grandfather always said you gotta plant enough for everybody. The bugs gotta eat the birds gotta eat & so do we.

Back
Top Bottom