Six new babies

JupiterFarmer

Songster
10 Years
Feb 14, 2009
Palm Beach County
Yesterday I went to the feed store to get some chick starter for our brood. As soon as I got out of my car I felt something funny and thought to myself "they must have ducklings again no big, I've got 30 babies at home that need their feed so I gotta hurry"

Stepping foot into town and country feed I hear peeping. Their chicks were sooo tiny! They had golden sex links and leghorns. I been wanting leghorns soo bad ever since I'd seen my ex's mom's flock of them.

But I restrained myself and bought the food then drove home. I drove like a nutter though, I wanted those chicks sooo bad but I needed permission to get them first.

After a bit of begging it was a no go for that night and I gave up.

But this morning my mom was like want to get your chicks today. So now we got six new additions!

Pics to come soon

Here my new addictions are
big_smile.png
Mom says I hadta have done voodoo to get them but who could resist these cute peepers

First bunch
Snapshot_20090410.jpg

Snapshot_20090410_3.jpg

Second bunch
Snapshot_20090410_5.jpg

Snapshot_20090410_7.jpg

I didn't know what kinda Randell burkey sent me couple weeks ago and I still don't know what all of them are. I know I got delwares, and barred rocks but there are bunch of white ones I'm confused one.

Leghorns are so cool! Congrats on your new peeps. I bought 4 broilers yesterday while I was in the feed store. I wasn't really ready for chicks yet (we have a foot of snow yet) but I couldn't pass the little fatties up!

Back
Top Bottom