SIXTH ANNUAL WI CHEESEHEAD BASH

droolin.gif
for the cake....
hit.gif
for the soap.

Bigz, Im bringing a print for the raffle, if you like.

Carpooling with Mamahubbard, so dont have much space for plants. Horseradish is about the only thing i can bring, if anyone wants some.

That would be awesome Amy. Love your work! I think the raffle is gonna have some really nice stuff again this year!

I wonder if me and Ross get a sliver of cake this year?

I say you will only if you hurry Brent!
Amy--if you have time to dig any up I would love some HR! I have finally exhausted my supply growing in the back and Derek LOVES the stuff! (thanks)

Guess I better get moving if we want to leave by noon! See you all soon! TerriO

No camping out for DH & I this year, but we will see you all tomorrow! I have 3 items for the raffle so please don't start without us.
smile.png

Safe travels everyone!

So, as this is my first get together thingy with ya'll, what exactly should I bring? I understand a white elephant for sure? Is there enough food if I don't bring any? We have graduation party Sunday and leaving for India on Monday so I'm stressing a little lol. Hmmm.....Ok, just thought of a dish to pass. Amyable, do you have room in your cooler for a large microcooker? Still need raffle items? Not chicken related, but I make stone jewelry........

So, as this is my first get together thingy with ya'll, what exactly should I bring? I understand a white elephant for sure? Is there enough food if I don't bring any? We have graduation party Sunday and leaving for India on Monday so I'm stressing a little lol. Hmmm.....Ok, just thought of a dish to pass. Amyable, do you have room in your cooler for a large microcooker? Still need raffle items? Not chicken related, but I make stone jewelry........
Any type of item is fine for a raffle donation and will be much appreciated. It does not have to be chicken related. People donate raffle items and then whoever chooses to may buy raffle tickets to take a chance to win the raffle items. The proceeds from the raffle go toward paying for the rental of the camp for the weekend.

If you don't have time to make a dish to pass, chips or other snacks are fine. Or cookies. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, and bringing a dish is not mandatory, but we all try to pitch in as best we can. HTH

Back
Top Bottom