Size of Sebrights?

nekomi

In the Brooder
11 Years
Oct 24, 2008
Ohio
OK, so now that my standard chicks are here, I'm absolutely LOVING them and really enjoying when they roost and perch on my fingers and wrist.
big_smile.png
So cute!!!

Well, it made me wish that I had gotten a few bantams - small enough that they can continue to perch on my hand even as adults.
smile.png
Sebrights have long been a favorite of mine, and I was wondering - what is their adult size like? If anyone has any photos of adult Sebrights being held, that would be wonderful!

Folks aren't kidding when they talk about the chicken addiction... these are my first ever birds, and I am absolutely enjoying the little guys.
smile.png

Oh my, they are so cute!
big_smile.png
I was looking for Goldens too... hmm... but I don't know if I could put them in with my Standards, and I'm not sure yet if I am going to keep any roos. I think I'll take a few days to think it over. The coop and run isn't quite ready yet either, since I figured I still had another six weeks before my chickies are ready to go outside.
smile.png
Oh, and I'm in NE Ohio to answer your question, I'm near Akron.
big_smile.png

BTW, I love your avatar. You are talking to a fellow anime fan here (and cat-ears fan, can you tell by my username?
cool.png
).

Back
Top Bottom