Skinny, Limping, Runny poop??

You might want to proof-read your post and edit it to make more sense. Not sure what sort of help you are asking for - location of a vet or how to treat this hen.

Meanwhile, give her warm sugar water and see if that helps to revive the hen. Then please get a photo of the poop and post it.

Click on "Attach files" and that opens your computer files, click on the file with your photos and click on the photo you want to post, then click "open". That sticks the photo on this thread, Then click on "full image" to post.
@azygous I’m just asking if anybody knows of a semi-affordable vet in San Diego (or close too) that I can take her to today? She hasn’t pooped in a while (that I know of), I gave her some sugar water & vitamin water and stuck her in my warm garage with wet mashed food (she ate about 1/4 cup) i’m keeping her in there alone and checking on her like at least every 10 minutes, also spending some quality time with her I’m only holding her in there for a while until I can actually get her to a vet today

edit: The past few posts I’ve made are all about her being sick and I’ve been dealing with her being sick for a while, but now she’s very lethargic and I need to take her to a vet

edit2: she perked up a little bit after the vitamin and sugar water and is walking around but I would still like to get her checked out, as this same thing has happened in the past and she perked up but not only a day or two later went back to being semi lethargic (this morning was pretty much the worst iv ever seen her)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom