Sleepy chick - how can I help?

I'm so sorry for your loss! I cannot even imagine. We did mypetchicken also, but earlier in the year. All lived thankfully. One was incredibly tired for a few days and then perked up and they're all thriving. I hope you only have good luck from here!

another sad update: when we went up to our room for the night and checked on her in our spare room, she had passed away. Looks like none of the others had been bothering her body, but sad to see her go. That's three we lost from this batch. But, everyone else still looks bright eyed and is eating/drinking well. Fingers crossed they continue to thrive.

I'm so sorry, how heartbreaking. 💕 I hope the rest thrive!

Another one is sickly, you guys 😭 I made a separate thread about it, because I’m not sure what the heck is going on.

not sure if anyone is reading this - the other one who was sickly, our blue Fauvacana, passed away yesterday. That is the second we have lost that arrived living, and the fourth overall from this order. Very discouraging. The other four look is good heart, I hope they stay that way! And we plan to get more chicks in a couple weeks from a local farmer who has some eggs in the incubator right now.

Back
Top Bottom