sliping on edge of kiddie pool

Oh okay looks heavy duty, have they used it yet?

I don't know. I really haven't been watching. It was raining here and they have been spending a lot of time in over in the pasture with Penney (draft horse) & Red. When I go out, they come running to me, talking up a storm. They're really funny.

I don't know. I really haven't been watching. It was raining here and they have been spending a lot of time in over in the pasture with Penney (draft horse) & Red. When I go out, they come running to me, talking up a storm. They're really funny.
They love to give their opinion of the world events which to them is right there in the pasture.
smile.png

I caught him coming out too. Yes, the bike is what's called a metallic Burgundy. It had a problem with a tire, so he ordered another tire. That's why I bought from a brick and mortar store and not from on-line. I paid a few dollars more, but it will come to me fully assembled, gassed and ready to go. If I I ordered on line, I would have to have a mechanic come to the home and put it together, or it would not be warrantied, plus I would have a problem replacing the tire, according to all the reviews I've read. So, he'll have the headache and I'll wait patiently for tomorrow.
I had to put a tarp over the geese coop to let it dry out. I can't screw in anything into wet wood. Right now the geese are guests in the guinea coop at night. They all get along beautifully.

I caught him coming out too. Yes, the bike is what's called a metallic Burgundy. It had a problem with a tire, so he ordered another tire. That's why I bought from a brick and mortar store and not from on-line. I paid a few dollars more, but it will come to me fully assembled, gassed and ready to go. If I I ordered on line, I would have to have a mechanic come to the home and put it together, or it would not be warrantied, plus I would have a problem replacing the tire, according to all the reviews I've read. So, he'll have the headache and I'll wait patiently for tomorrow.
I had to put a tarp over the geese coop to let it dry out. I can't screw in anything into wet wood. Right now the geese are guests in the guinea coop at night. They all get along beautifully.
Well you'll be ready to go tomorrow.
You must have gotten alot of rain, Glad to hear they are getting along I couldn't imagine closing my geese up with my ducks or chickens,.

When they out grew the water trough in the bedroom, I put them in the chicken (guinea) tractor where they were able to eat grass. Then at night, I put the chicken tractor in the guinea coop, that's like fort knocks. So the guineas were able to see them 24/7. I put up a chick wire fencing for them to be loose in the front yard and the guineas just watched them. When they out grew the chicken tractor, I took down the chicken wire and they had the run of 5 acres and loose in the guinea coop at night, they love that coop!!! I hope they'll adjust to their coop when I finish it. If it ever stops raining.

When they out grew the water trough in the bedroom, I put them in the chicken (guinea) tractor where they were able to eat grass. Then at night, I put the chicken tractor in the guinea coop, that's like fort knocks. So the guineas were able to see them 24/7. I put up a chick wire fencing for them to be loose in the front yard and the guineas just watched them. When they out grew the chicken tractor, I took down the chicken wire and they had the run of 5 acres and loose in the guinea coop at night, they love that coop!!! I hope they'll adjust to their coop when I finish it. If it ever stops raining.
Please send it this way we are way behind.

I'd like to see this guinea coop sometime.

Back
Top Bottom