Slow Night Here In Quailville

Quote:
GAWD I LOVE THEM SMELL OF A MASSIVE BRUSHFIRE IN THE MORNIN! AINT NUTHIN LIKE IT (EXCEPT MAYBE A LARGE NAPALM ATTACK )
thumbsup.gif
1 OF FEW THINGS I MISS ABOUT BEING RETIRED FROM FIRE SERVICE
sad.png
I HAVE TRAVELED ALL OVER THE SOUTH EAST US HELPING WITH MASSIVE WILDLAND FIRES--- IT WAS JUST A SPECIALTY OF MINE THAT I WAS VERY GOOD AT... SPENT MANY A DAY WAKING UP IN MOTELS AND SMELLING THAT AROMA WHILE STRAPIN ON BOOTS AND A RADIO BELT... ALL WHILE MUTTERIN "IT'S GONNA BE GOOD DAY TATER"
smile.png

Last edited:
I used to live on 4th avenue, 10th street and 4th avenue. $300/month for a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, in the wrong part of town...
one night someone took my walkway cement blocks to put somebody's car up on them to steal the rims. lol. next morning I was like, now where are my blocks? then I saw and I was like , oh!

Quote:
GAWD I LOVE THEM SMELL OF A MASSIVE BRUSHFIRE IN THE MORNIN! AINT NUTHIN LIKE IT (EXCEPT MAYBE A LARGE NAPALM ATTACK )
thumbsup.gif
1 OF FEW THINGS I MISS ABOUT BEING RETIRED FROM FIRE SERVICE
sad.png
I HAVE TRAVELED ALL OVER THE SOUTH EAST US HELPING WITH MASSIVE WILDLAND FIRES--- IT WAS JUST A SPECIALTY OF MINE THAT I WAS VERY GOOD AT... SPENT MANY A DAY WAKING UP IN MOTELS AND SMELLING THAT AROMA WHILE STRAPIN ON BOOTS AND A RADIO BELT... ALL WHILE MUTTERIN "IT'S GONNA BE GOOD DAY TATER"
smile.png

got a spare room, and maybe we can get you up in the air with shandscair, I am their computer systems analyst
smile.png
no computers = no helicopter rides

Thanx Model A But I Went Cold Turkey To Break The Addiction When I Hung My Boots Up..... But I Do Miss Some Of It
hmm.png
Or Maybe I Should Say My Brain Misses Some Of It--- My Body's Happy To Be Done

I grew in Daytona Beach,my Dad worked for forestry service 18 years I can remember him being gone for days. We he came home the smell of the fire I to this day love that smell.
smile.png

Ga.chickenman :

I grew in Daytona Beach,my Dad worked for forestry service 18 years I can remember him being gone for days. We he came home the smell of the fire I to this day love that smell.
smile.png

I KEPT MY BOSTON LEATHER RADIO HARNESS JUST FOR THAT REASON
smile.png

THAT OLD RADIO POUCH HAS SEEN MORE FIRE THAN MOST CAMP GRILLS... THE SMELL IS PERMANENTLY ABSORBED INTO THE LEATHER​

JJ,

thanks a thousand times for the hospitality today, the tour, the knowledge, the birds and the eggs. and not in any specific order. very good deal!

#1 the pheasants-
ep.gif

#2 the bubba, I mean butler bobwhites.

#3 gold laced cochins ka-bamm!

#4 blue turkeys, yabba dabba blue.

#5 wood ducks very nice, very nice.

thanks, will see ya again, just a quick trip down 75.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom