SLW 9 weeks - pullet / cockerel?

The one of the left can be an Arrow Laced Wyandotte. 🤣 ugh, TSC suckered me in, we had two GLW a few years ago that both ended up being cockerels but were very well laced, not from TSC but I'm not sure what hatchery they used. I was so excited to get SLW and had all these fancy images in my head about having these beautifully laced striking looking chickens in the yard 😍 lol, good one TSC 😂

Attachments

• 20230619_195039.jpg
    20230619_195039.jpg
    380.4 KB · Views: 8
So, the picture order changed on me, somehow, the first time I looked was different than the second, then now it's back to the original order, most likely a user error on my part 🙄 yes, Fig is the light colored EE, Littlefoot is posing in the front middle. If the *first* picture if the order doesn't change, has a little white silkie peeking up 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619-224703_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230619-224703_Samsung Internet.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 8
So, the picture order changed on me, somehow, the first time I looked was different than the second, then now it's back to the original order, most likely a user error on my part 🙄 yes, Fig is the light colored EE, Littlefoot is posing in the front middle. If the *first* picture if the order doesn't change, has a little white silkie peeking up 🤣
Ah...I see!
The Silkie you think is a cockerel does look like one to me.

Ah...I see!
The Silkie you think is a cockerel does look like one to me.
They are only 8 weeks old but two have a comb starting and decent wattles. A third I'm on the fence, I think it could be a cockerel as well. The waiting game continues!

Back
Top Bottom