small air cells day 17

I don't think the air cells look too bad, but the last one does look a little small to me. I agree with venymae, or I'd hold off a day at least, and watch for internal pips.
Ok, I emptied all the moisture and started lockdown. Candled all 10 and 2 were too dark to see anything below the air cell, 6 movement and 2 not sure as I didn’t want to prolong the candling too long. So, will plan on checking again on Thursday day 19/20 and see where they are at and pump up the humidity. :fl:fl

Ok, I emptied all the moisture and started lockdown. Candled all 10 and 2 were too dark to see anything below the air cell, 6 movement and 2 not sure as I didn’t want to prolong the candling too long. So, will plan on checking again on Thursday day 19/20 and see where they are at and pump up the humidity. :fl:fl

:fl
What breed are they, and what has your temp and humidity been running so far? Also what type of incubator are you using?

Crested Cream Legbar
99-101 temp Humidity 25-35 {dry works best for me}
Checked a couple eggs this morning and air cells drew down a bit more.
Bator below. I have to find a way to disconnect the humidity alarm. Default has it going off below 40% and won’t let me lower the alarm setting below 30%
I do not use the incubator thermometer, I use one I have had success with in differ bator. Themo is blurred. Currently 100* 29% H I didn’t realize when I bought this that it came from China. Very little instruction

66C626CD-663E-4122-A87D-FB5A48EE1F57.jpeg
:fl
What breed are they, and what has your temp and humidity been running so far? Also what type of incubator are you using?

I've not seen one like that. Sounds like its done well, I think they will be fine!
I was thinking some breeds naturally hatch a little sooner than others, some later. Plus higher temps will cause earlier hatchers. So that's why i asked.

I'm definitely jealous, I want some CL's!!! :)

Good luck!! :fl

I bought off ebay. $35 total {bid and shipping} and they were backed extremely well... NO wonky sacs and only one saddle and it is progressing nicely!! Hoping lockdown goes great and I get all ten to hatch.

Back
Top Bottom