small egg little egg that is the question

M.sue :

Quote:
How old are your girls? Sometime it takes their system a bit get totally rolling when they first start laying and sometimes it just happens. I can't say for sure, someone else might have the correct answer but I wouldn't worry about it.

Diet plays a big roll in egg production too. If they are young eating well and over all healthy....don't sweat it for now. Their systems will get the hang of it.​

M.sue :

Quote:
unless its a silkie egg which are very small but they do have fart eggs some times and they are super tiny!!!!!

Are Silkies eggs smaller than a Bantams? I have a small Bantam and her eggs look so small next to my standard girls eggs. It take s2-3 of hers to equal one of the standards in the fry pan....I still love her though!​

Ah, silkies are bantams. Silkies are larger than some bantams, but they do fall into the bantam category.

Quote:
Are Silkies eggs smaller than a Bantams? I have a small Bantam and her eggs look so small next to my standard girls eggs. It take s2-3 of hers to equal one of the standards in the fry pan....I still love her though!

Ah, silkies are bantams. Silkies are larger than some bantams, but they do fall into the bantam category.

Duhhh, silly me, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom