Small order chicks? where to buy?

ok, so i'll order from them. thanks a lot
big_smile.png

ok, one more question, Meyer sells day-olds. where i live i can only have hens, so if i select females, will they send me pullets or day-olds?

We allow you to order 3 chicks no matter where you live. If we can ship to you, we can ship just 3! And we let you choose the breeds you want. So, if you want 3 kinds, you'll get 3 kinds. If you want all 3 of the same breed, we can do that too. We can sex our standard breeds so you can order all females! Check out our website to see what types you might like to order. Then, give us a call and we'll be happy to place your order! 1-888-568-9755

Thank you for sponsering the Ohio National Youth Show. I think sponsership is a good way to help shows continue in the face of rising costs. Tom

Quote:

I ordered six day olds from MyPetChicken.com and had no issues. I was very happy with their service, packing and shipping. All the girls were happy and healthy.

ok, so this Feb. ill order from Meyers. one (hopefully this time it really will be the last
tongue.png
) last question: if i order an Ameracanus from them, will i wind up with a EE or a real Ameracanus?

Quote:
I have not found any bulk hatcheries (Meyer, Ideal, Nature's, Cackle, etc.) that sell true Ameraucanas. I believe breeders are your only source for true Ameraucanas.

Back
Top Bottom