Small run feeder

Those PVC feeders might serve you well (not my image).
dcfd5b52dad1b981f9e19b3e9e3eb604.jpg

But it would def help to have pics of your setup. I can't picture a run that couldnt accommodate a hanging feeder....

I should have also mentioned I am only trying to store 3 days worth of food in this as well as keep it dry. I figured the pvc feeders held way more than I needed.
I have 3 silkies and 1 polish all bantams
This is with the 8sqft addition the the run.
Originally the coop/run was
"OVERALL DIMENSIONS 65.2”(L) x 26.4”(W) x 47.6”(H) Provide LARGER 14.7ft² ground activity space for your pets"

Last edited:
I should have also mentioned I am only trying to store 3 days worth of food in this as well as keep it dry. I figured the pvc feeders held way more than I needed. ...
They can hold as little as you like. Make the stand tube shorter or smaller diameter (might need an extra "reducing fitting" to do that), or put a dowel rod inside the standard sized tube to take up the extra space.

Respectfully, if your coop and run is too small to place a feeder then your coop and run is too small, period and you need to work on some kind of expansion/upgrade. :)
Hey I know...and I get it. I just need this to work til February when we redo our deck and then I plan to incorporate it into the build.

If those dimensions really are 2" square, I'd say it's way too little - but a larger version might work. I have a very similar, but larger, plastic version of that feeder & it's easy for them to flick pellets out of it; I have some split tubing I plan to add to the lip, just haven't gotten around to it... Otherwise, it works very well in my "ICU pen".

I think you do have room for a hanging feeder, if you chose a smaller one - and I'd hang it close to the space underneath the ramp.

https://smile.amazon.com/Little-Gia...g+Poultry+Feeder,+3+lbs&qid=1624232322&sr=8-1

Back
Top Bottom