Smart Wife

RAREROO

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 22, 2009
Alapaha, Ga
So a man finally marries this girl he has loved ever since he met her, now he knew she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, but what she lacked in smarts, she made up for in beauty, she was every man's dream.
So one day, he calls her from work to see how she is doing and she says" Not very good" he says " What's wrong" and she answered " I'm trying to put this puzzle together and I can't figure it out" the husband says " Try to put the edges together first and go from there". She says, " I' ve tried that already, but it's just not worknig out." He asks " Well, what is it supposed to be? What is the picture on the box of ? "..... " A tiger " she replies. The husband then tells her he is on his way home and he will help her and they hang up. When he gets home, he yells "Honey", " I'm in the kitchen" she calls back. He walks into the kitchen to the table were his wife sits. She says " See, it just dosen't work." The husband says," Honey, I think you just need to take a break for a while." She says, " No, I really want to get this puzzle put together before I quit." He says," Honey, no , seriously, go get you something cold to drink and I'll put the frosted flakes back in the box.

Last edited:
Haha! Im going to use that one, its cute! Thanks for the laugh before I go to bed.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom