Smells ... and do people think your weird for enjoying the smell ?

Puppy breath and horses
hide.gif

Not sure if anyone else is as weird as I am, but, I like the smell of skunk. I have always liked it (as long as it's not unbreathable potent). Now that I moved into the boyfriend's house, he has trapping supplies on the porch, a skunk pee scent, and now it reminds me of home yet too!

Quote:
Uhm I dont know it smells like snow. And snow in once place smells different than another. Id have to say "top of the world," Hudoos and my moose camp have the best snow smells
big_smile.png

So far Im the only Hoppes lover I see, I used to say since I was little the day I found a 6ft, outdoors loving man with tattoos who had a Hoppes bottle next to his bed like I do would be the only way I would get hitched...... who would have known it would have came true
wink.png

Quote:
Uhm I dont know it smells like snow. And snow in once place smells different than another. Id have to say "top of the world," Hudoos and my moose camp have the best snow smells
big_smile.png

So far Im the only Hoppes lover I see, I used to say since I was little the day I found a 6ft, outdoors loving man with tattoos who had a Hoppes bottle next to his bed like I do would be the only way I would get hitched...... who would have known it would have came true
wink.png

When you said Hoppes, I thought you meant beer. Then when you said you said that at 6, I thought it must be soda or something sweet. So I googled it and surprise! Gun Cleaner!
gig.gif

We don't have that brand here, I don't think. Maybe it's got a different brand name here, like the grocery stores do.

That clears that up.....
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom