Smells ... and do people think your weird for enjoying the smell ?

Quote:
Uhm I dont know it smells like snow. And snow in once place smells different than another. Id have to say "top of the world," Hudoos and my moose camp have the best snow smells
big_smile.png

So far Im the only Hoppes lover I see, I used to say since I was little the day I found a 6ft, outdoors loving man with tattoos who had a Hoppes bottle next to his bed like I do would be the only way I would get hitched...... who would have known it would have came true
wink.png

When you said Hoppes, I thought you meant beer. Then when you said you said that at 6, I thought it must be soda or something sweet. So I googled it and surprise! Gun Cleaner!
gig.gif

We don't have that brand here, I don't think. Maybe it's got a different brand name here, like the grocery stores do.

That clears that up.....
tongue.png

Sorry bout that lol Yes Hoppes #9 Powder Solvent. Its a nation wide brand, and I would go nuts if I was there and couldnt get it lol. It doesnt smell like most solvents either it has its own sent. Ooffta I love it lol. When I was in on my rifle team me and one other member would fight over who got ot clean the rifles lol with the rest of the team.....

Quote:
When you said Hoppes, I thought you meant beer. Then when you said you said that at 6, I thought it must be soda or something sweet. So I googled it and surprise! Gun Cleaner!
gig.gif

We don't have that brand here, I don't think. Maybe it's got a different brand name here, like the grocery stores do.

That clears that up.....
tongue.png

Sorry bout that lol Yes Hoppes #9 Powder Solvent. Its a nation wide brand, and I would go nuts if I was there and couldnt get it lol. It doesnt smell like most solvents either it has its own sent. Ooffta I love it lol. When I was in on my rifle team me and one other member would fight over who got ot clean the rifles lol with the rest of the team.....

I wonder if my husband would mind if I woke him up to ask what brand gun cleaner he uses.

Puppy breath (best when puppy is gnawing on nose as well
lol.png
)
Dog paws
Dog heads
Powdered coffee (but I don't drink coffee, just smell it)
My hubbys natural body odor
Horse manure
Freshly fertilized fields
The lingering smell on animal farms
Female goats (my buck absolutely reeks after getting some ladies)
Blown out matches, mmmmm (sulfur?)
Hay
Melting snow in spring
Freshly mown grass
Fresh bread

But the number one smell must be Jean Paul stick deodorant having been on my hubby for a while. And yes, he does think I'm nuts for it.
hu.gif

Yes, I'm a smeller!
hide.gif

Quote:
I love the smell of my chickens. When people visit I always pick one up and tell them to smell it.
My kids.
My rabbit (she always smells clean)
Bacon
Anything on the grill
Bandaids
Lilac
And Tuppemor put puppy breath and dog paws. I agree with those too. My dogs feet smell like fritos.

Quote:
I love the smell of my chickens. When people visit I always pick one up and tell them to smell it.
My kids.
My rabbit (she always smells clean)
Bacon
Anything on the grill
Bandaids
Lilac
And Tuppemor put puppy breath and dog paws. I agree with those too. My dogs feet smell like fritos.

i love the smell of your avatar...lol

Coon Poo

Or atleast thats what everyone tells me it is.
I remember while we were on a fishing trip the wind picked up and I was like 'Oh I love that smell! I only smell it really when I go camping'
Then a few people started laughing and was like 'You like the smell of coon poop?!?"
haha
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
No, I'm a Hoppes lover too. One of the best smells that reminds me of my dad. When my hubby got his first guns, I made sure that he was well stocked on Hoppes... YUM!

Horses
Horse manure
Hydrolic fluid
Rock hard bod body spray
Newborn babies
Fresh cut grass/hay
Hot summer days & early spring days -- something I just can't describe
Fresh air. I mean FRESH country air.
droolin.gif

Jack Daniels
Marlboro Red smoke
Pine wood burning
Motor oil! Don't know why.
I also love the smell of a burning clutch -- not that it's good when you smell it, but the smell makes me smile.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom