Smiley Library

Pics
Wasn't their argument for FF that it made the food more nutritionally available to the bird, not that it enhanced anything?

Another myth. Birds are perfectly designed to eat dry hard food. The crush it for hours between rocks grinding it into a powder almost...

I have heard/seen people justify FF with a ton of reasons, none make any sense. If a person wants to do it because it makes them "feel" like they are doing good, go for it...

"Feeling good about it" drives so much human behavior. How else can you account for the thousands of PETA members?

I am with you on the FF. They will go after you though.

The one I love is when a hatch is bad and it looks like flock health could be a factor and they dismiss it because they feed FF. I suspect that FF will often not provide proper nutrition especially if good quality feed is not used. Fermenting cannot turn bad feed into good just like alchemy cannot turn base metals into gold

I am with you on the FF. They will go after you though.

The one I love is when a hatch is bad and it looks like flock health could be a factor and they dismiss it because they feed FF. I suspect that FF will often not provide proper nutrition especially if good quality feed is not used. Fermenting cannot turn bad feed into good just like alchemy cannot turn base metals into gold

You can say that again, they are true believers and have no room for us naysayers!

Back
Top Bottom