Snake in the House!!

droolin.gif

Kill it 'n grill it!

wink.png
if I were you I would get it out of the house.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh man, you rock! Im so glad you're not freaking out like most people would. I'd love to find a wild snake in the house, no one else would though!
lol.png
They barely tolerate the ones in my room.
roll.png

A couple years ago, my husband and I kept seeing a little mouse in our bathroom, so we set one of those traps that looks like a little box (a "sticky trap"). Much to my horror, instead of a mouse, we caught a copperhead in it the following day.
th.gif

I think your snake is a bit big for a sticky trap, but I'd sure be trying to figure out how to catch him and get him outside. I don't hate snakes... but I don't want to share my house with them. Good luck!

Quote:
As long as I can see the snake ...it wouldnt bother me...but I would never NEVER be able to sleep at night knowing there was a flippin' snake in my house on the loose !!!! anywhere....silently slithering around.....
Yup sell that house....

In my 20's when i lived in my first apartment ....someone in the building posted a note on the front main door about a snake getting loose and disappearing.......I moved to my parents....until it was caught....

Back
Top Bottom