I was just out cleaning the leaves away from the A/C drain, my babes like to wade in it, and low and behold a lil'bitty snake. It wasn't a poisonous one, but it was a snake. Don't want one that close to the house so, I gave it a wack with the hoe and injured it. Well here comes Ms. Nosey (Buffy, my lil'lovely one) sees it's tail wiggle and in a blink pecks it up and starts running around with it. All the other chickies were jealous and wanted it too, but all of a sudden, Buffy ate it! It was no bigger than a nightcrawler, so I'm sure there will be no side effects. But it was hilarious to watch.