SNOW DAY! What are you doing?

Cheryl

Crowing
15 Years
Sep 2, 2007
Milford, New Hampshire
We are on our third snow day this school year, I didn't spend a minute on the computer yesterday and am making up for it today! I'm actually collecting recipes, Miss Prissy I am impressed by your knowledge! I'll go check on the girls soon, seems they want to be out in all weather, though they work their way around the snow...yesterday there was grass available, today it is gone! So is anyone else at home and how are you spending it?

Snowshoed to work. I came in for one stinking thing and the boss decided to postpone it. After I'd already gotten to work.

At least I had fun on my snowshoes and my boyfriend did most of the shoveling!

Sitting here enjoying our bright blue skies and no snow at all

tongue.png

No snow in N Ga but chilly weather - it just got above freezing - and beautiful blue skies. The Dobes, chickens and wild birds are fed. I need to get offline and feed myself. A nice omelet would be great. Enjoy your days off and take some time to relax.

Made a big breakfast for the kids, played a game of MLB Showdown with my son, now doing work from home (sort of) even though my boss declared a snow day!

I would love to see pictures of your snow day! We are in a dense fog patch right now, so it's gray and yucky, can't see anything at all. It was like that here yesterday but sunny around the rest of the state. It's depressing.
roll.png

big_smile.png
I have the sun warming up my living room - no snow today and a tiny bit left on the ground from the last snow...

Our high is going to be 38 today
yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom