Snow Day!

Nice to see a fellow central PA person. Here's my coop from noon. My girls are all in the covered coop and run. They hate snow. 😆
20201216_121857.jpg

Nice to see a fellow central PA person. Here's my coop from noon. My girls are all in the covered coop and run. They hate snow. 😆
View attachment 2451863
I wish ours was completely covered right now, but I guess some is better than none at all. They only have a small covered area, which they have now collected in because the snow is coming down heavier. They didn't seem to mind being out in the open this morning when there wasn't so much laying on the ground

Attachments

• 20201216_142615.jpg
    20201216_142615.jpg
    397.9 KB · Views: 7
My chickens really hate deep snow, they panic when they step in it. Nice run!
Thanks! Mine are not as happy as they normally would be, but they are outside this morning. Such a mess out there. Hubby was up early digging out a path to the coop. He put a temp tarp over some more of the open run area yesterday, which will need removing today. Still piles of snow in there this morning - managed to shovel quite a bit of it out. I really hope this is all we get for a while.

Attachments

• 20201217_084323.jpg
    20201217_084323.jpg
    550.7 KB · Views: 6
Thanks! Mine are not as happy as they normally would be, but they are outside this morning. Such a mess out there. Hubby was up early digging out a path to the coop. He put a temp tarp over some more of the open run area yesterday, which will need removing today. Still piles of snow in there this morning - managed to shovel quite a bit of it out. I really hope this is all we get for a while.

It's a lot of work moving all the snow around. Hope that's your worst for a long time!

Back
Top Bottom