Sjisty

Scribe of Brahmalot
10 Years
May 18, 2009
Brooksville
Hi - My name is snowflake. Can you tell what I am? I'm supposed to be a buff Brahma, but so far only my head is buff. The rest of me looks more like a light. I'm so confused! It's bad enought not knowing whether I'm a Ms. or a Mr., but I'm having serious identify issues, too.

Sonoran Silkies

Flock Mistress
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Tempe, Arizona
There is something very regular looking about the "splashes," which rather negates that variety. Are the feathers laced or spangled?

Very pretty little bird

Andora

Songster
11 Years
Aug 26, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I've never seen a Brahma colored like that, but the body shape and feathered legs look just like a Brahma. Maybe it's a Brahma mix? The comb is look kind of red...might be turning into a roo on you, but can't say for sure yet! Whatever it is, it is really cute.

stormylady

Songster
11 Years
Dec 27, 2008
Illinois
I don't have a clue on gender or breed, but I like that chick very unique looking! Where did you get her?

Sjisty

Scribe of Brahmalot
10 Years
May 18, 2009
Brooksville
I got her in an eBay auction where I won 6 buff Brahma eggs and 6 dark Brahma eggs. The others all look like buffs. I had 9 of the 12 hatch and shared half with a friend. Here are my five - there were two like Snowy but I lost one. The person who sold me the eggs said he keeps two hens to a roo. I wonder if it got mixed with a light? I was thinking roo, because he/she is fearless!

Top Bottom