snuffles - no, WRY NECK - in 8 yr old bunny - Update

if u r looking for vitamins for ur bun get rabbit nutri-drops it is what i use for my herd. i have my friend order it and with ship it is $18 an 8oz bottle shipped so u have to watch where u buy it can be expensive(can be bought in smaller bottles too). works wonderful, i give it to them directly in the mouth or in the water. looks like choc syrup but smells like mollases, they seam to like the taste so is easy to give. it will last forever cuz the doze is so small. hope this helps too.

here is the product info- So FAST it can be measured in the bloodstream in minutes! Specially formulated for all rabbits to promote overall health by boosting the immune system. Nutri-Drops shunts directly through the stomach wall to the bloodstream, eliminating the hours it takes for digestion. 50% uptake in 30 minutes with 99% utilization. Ideal for breeding, weak newborns, transport stress, diarrhea, disease, extreme weather, regular preventive care, and more. Backed by 20 years of research, field trials, and two U.S. Patents. Contains only natural nutritional ingredients. Emergency dosage: Give orally 1 cc per 3 lbs. body weight every eight hours as needed. Can be used in drinking water as a regular nutritional supplement.

any rabbit can get wool block if they groom themselves to much not just long haired breeds.
wink.png

Well, we've tried several drugs, including prednisone, and the "Critical Care" formula. She ate, with assistance, and drank water w/help, but today she has completely refused food, and not so interested in water. She's totally stuck on her side ("rolled"), can't hold her head up, can't be propped upright with rolled towels - she just flips sideways. So this afternoon she's going for her final visit to the vet
sad.png
. She's got to be miserable. I'm taking her in because DD has school, and is a bit overwhelmed. We really tried. RIP, Nala, the lionhead.

Back
Top Bottom